Snowcem Plus Masonry Paint is a mineral paint which will withstand the toughest conditions, and works where other masonry paints don’t. Apply directly to dry or damp walls Snowcem Plus masonry paint will still not peel, flake or blister and because Snowcem is micro-porous and breathable. Snowcem will work on houses with a solid wall construction. retaining walls and other areas directly exposed to the elements. It can also be used on basements and interiors such as barns, sheds, stables and kennels. Snowcem Plus can even be used to line swimming pools and wet rooms. Its unique natural formulation has been developed to withstand the most severe environments.
Supplied as a powder. just simply mix the Snowcem Plus with water and apply to the surface. For normal use, one 20kg unit of Snowcem Plus will make 28 Litres of paint, Less than £2.60 per Litre and enough paint to cover up to 80 square metres of surface using two coats of the paint depending on application. 100% compatibility with concrete, stone, brickwork, render and GRC, Snowcem Plus forms a powerful, natural bond to the surface.
WHY CHOOSE SNOWCEM PLUS
- Forms a hard, tough, impact-resistant and durable surface that grows stronger and tougher with time.
- Snowcem Plus masonry paint is completely breathable and waterproof.
- Environmentally friendly organic formula leaches no VOC’s into the air or environment.
- Snowcem Plus is completely safe for use in all
areas which come into contact with animals and livestock.
- Ideal for application onto masonry, natural stone, concrete, render and GRC.
- Suitable for all modern and heritage buildings and all exterior masonry surfaces and structures.
- Easily applied to either dry or damp surfaces.
- Proven to last 25 years or more.
- Does not peel, flake or blister.
- Once properly cured Snowcem Plus can be jet washed clean when required.
- Ideal for extreme weather environments, including coastal locations.
- Withstands freeze-thaw attack and water-related deterioration.
- Alkaline base resists mould, algae and moss.
- Made from natural organic materials and is
- Completely non-combustible. Rated by Transport for London for use on London Underground.