PERMANENT PROTECTIVE PRODUCT FOR USE ON ALL POROUS STRUCTURES
Oleonic is a new EN1504-2 compliant protective product for use on all porous structures. Penetrating the surface, it forms an invisible yet breathable barrier that repels water or oily liquids and resists road dirt, graffiti, salts, fuels, vegetation and other surface contaminants.
Additionally, Oleonic can remove pollutants present in outdoor air, breaking down most pollutants and purifying air. Photocatalysts attack glues surrounding particles such as soot or diesel particles, reducing the adhesion between the dirt and the surface. This enables rainwater to flush away the dirt, which in turn can reduce pollution.
BENEFITS OF OLEONIC:
- Significantly reduce the rate of deterioration in building materials
- Decrease the number and extent of repairs needed to buildings
- Help buildings to have lower maintenance bills, longer lifespans and lower running costs
- Preserves the thermal insulation U value of external permeable surfaces
- Keeps buildings cool in summer and warm in winter
- Makes buildings more sustainable
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Combines oleophobia and hydrophobia.
- Works to keeps surface clean and dry.
- Tested compliant with EN1504-2 for concrete.
- Protects against water, liquids, salts, dirt, oil, grease and air borne pollution.
- Non film-forming treatment that allows treated surfaces to breathe.
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic water based product with 0.0% VOC.
- Prevents efflorescence formation after cleaning.
- Used for preventing moss & lichen reoccurrence.
- 95%+ biodegradable according to OECD standards.
- Easy to use straight from container.
- 30 year guarantee (Approved Applicator Scheme).
- Each container ‘audit enabled’ by unique RFID.