SNOWCEM PLUS EXTERIOR MASONRY PAINT. THE MOST DURABLE EXTERIOR MASONRY PAINT AVAILABLE.
SNOWCEM PLUS IS TOUGH
Snowcem Plus Exterior Masonry Paint will withstand the toughest conditions, and works where acrylic based masonry paints fail. In addition Snowcem Plus can be applied directly to damp walls and will still not peel or flake. Because Snowcem Plus is breathable it will also work on retaining walls and other areas directly exposed to the elements. Its unique natural formulation has been developed to withstand the most severe environments and it can withstand both extremes of heat and cold.
SNOWCEM PLUS IS COMPLETELY BREATHABLE
With its unique micro-porous formulation Snowcem Plus is breathable yet still completely waterproof and will protect your walls from the harshest of conditions, and because Snowcem Plus lets the moisture trapped inside walls pass through the paint, your walls become permanently dry and with less moisture trapped in the wall, the paint will help improve the warmth inside your building. Helping you save energy on heating.
SNOWCEM PLUS IS EASY TO USE
Supplied as powder. Simply mix the Snowcem Plus with water and apply using any masonry brush, micro-fibre paint pad. For larger areas you can spray the paint using a gravity fed hopper spray gun.
For a normal use, one 25kg unit of Snowcem Plus gives up to 38 Litres of paint, enough to cover up to 40 square metres of surface using two coats of the paint. 100% compatibility with concrete, stone, brickwork, render and GRC, Snowcem Plus forms a powerful, natural bond to the surface that will not peel or flake.
SO WHY SHOULD I USE SNOWCEM PLUS
- It grows stronger and tougher with time.
- It’s completely breathable.
- Completely waterproof.
- Ideal for masonry, natural stone, concrete, render and GRC.
- Suitable for all modern and heritage buildings and structures.
- Easily applied to either dry or damp surfaces.
- Proven to last 25 years or more.
- Does not peel or flake.
- Forms a hard, tough, impact resistant, durable surface.
- Ideal for extreme weather environments, including coastal locations.
- Withstands freeze-thaw attack and water related deterioration.
- Can help to keep buildings dry and warm.
- Alkaline base resists mould, algae and moss.
- Made from natural materials and polymer free.
- Environmentally friendly and safe for animals, 0% VOCs.
- Non-flammable and fire proof. Rated by Transport for London for use on London Underground.